We dig Detroit, literally and figuratively.
RBV is founded on the principles of honesty, integrity, hard work, and high standards, due to our leadership team’s heart of gold and strong family values. We understand that actions speak louder than words, which is why we choose to make our presence within the community known.
Our community involvement includes both memberships and certifications:
- Detroit Headquartered Business (DHB)
- Michigan Infrastructure & Transportation Association (MITA) member
- Society of American Military Engineers (SAME) member
- Michigan Hispanic Chamber of Commerce member
- Corktown Business Association member
- Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by the Michigan Minority Supplier Development Council (MMSDC)
- HUBZone Certified by the Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Certified 8(a) by the Small Business Association (SBA)
- National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) member
Serving the Community
We are proud of all the organizations we work with in our community, and we recommend that everyone learns more about them. We suggest starting with the following organizations.
Latino Women Empowerment Center
Renovations to convert to a former residential home into a Latino Women Empowerment Center had been in place since March of 2017. Unfortunately, legal and permitting issues made it difficult for the project to move forward. That’s why we teamed up with the Detroit Building Trades Volunteers to help bring this space to life. On May 26, 2018 several team members brought some of our equipment to ensure that this project would be successful. Due to these efforts the house is now over 50% complete and will soon be able to serve the community as an empowerment center.
We also give back to the community by sponsoring the following organizations and programs:
- St. Clair High School Football
- Boys and Girls Club of Oakland & Macomb Counties
- City of Burton Little League
- Cardinal Mooney High School
- Detroit Building Trades Volunteers
- William H. Canon Memorial Golf Outing to Benefit Melanoma Research
- Legacy Development Foundation
- Longhorns 8 U Baseball
- Society of American Military Engineers (SAME) Scholarship Fund
- Access for All
- Spark of Hope Gala Benefiting Life Directions
- Starz 10 U Softball
- Ransom Gillis House Project Brush Park
- Wigs 4 Kids
- Water Warriors Special Olympics of Michigan
- WSU Hispanic Engineering